- To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education.
- To create world class facilities and ambience for advance level of teaching and practical training.
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of ‘Indianness’ among children.
To become a premier of education recognized for its diversity, and known for excellence in teaching, learning and research.
- Recruit and retain a diverse faculty, academic and classified staff and student populations.
- Increase scholarship and research productivity and their impact.
- Develop infrastructure and support, including innovative technology, for research, teaching, service and partnerships.
- Maintain and continue to improve a climate of respect and human dignity.
- Model quality instruction and mentoring for students.
We, the faculty and staff of the Education Committee of The Maheshwari Samaj (Society), commit to the following values:
- Leadership: We value and are committed to exercising leadership characterized by innovation and vision.
- Excellence: We value excellence in teaching, service and research. We are committed to promoting creative and critical thinking among faculty, students and staff within a culture of inspiration, high expectations, accountability and quality service to students and the society.
- Social and Ethical Responsibility: We value honesty, fairness, respect, compassion, and professional and scholarly ethics among faculty, staff and students. We are committed to increasing access to opportunity and promoting social justice.
- Diversity: We value and respect diversity in all forms, be it cultural, individual, religious, social or any.
- Communication and Collaboration : We value open communication and collaboration within and across organizational units and with our external communities.