MHS, Tilak Nagar
MHS is a Co-educational School from Ist to VIIIth & IXth to XIIth is boys school and affiliated to the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer. The seed of MHS was sown in the year 1932 as an evening class. It attained the status of a high school on 1st July, 1951. On 20th July, 1970, it was formally inaugurated by the Education Minister, Sh. Shiv Charan Mathur and there after it shifted to its huge & spacious building at Tilak Nagar, the present location which was inaugurated on 15th August, 1975 by the then Chief Minister Sh. Haridev Joshi. The medium of instruction is both Hindi and English. The school prepares students to become independent learners with the skills & abilities necessary for lifelong learning in an environment which is centered around students, directed by the teachers and supported by parents & community and presently it is on continuous journey to progress serving the society and the country.
Today the school has a strength of 2750 students and a total staff of 103. The school is known for imparting quality education and over all development of the students. The land area of the school is 17322 sq. mt. and constructed area is 115097 square feet.